Top 5 International real estate
Of all the places in the world where you can invest in real estate, there are many where you can get an almost immediate return on your investment. From Barbados to Myanmar, there is no shortage of great properties to buy, rent or just visit for a while. Here’s a short list of 5 international properties to keep an eye on in the future.
1. Barcelona, Spain. Long known for its modernization and chic culture, the value of an investment in Spain exceeds the value of the property. From a prime location that takes you from vibrant vineyards to chic city offices, Barcelona has everything you need to live or retire in peace. Properties in Barcelona are reasonably priced and have a reasonable turnover rate, so whether you want to sell your current home, rent or buy a new one, this is the place to be.
2. French Riviera, France. Like other places, the French Riviera is a romantic destination that attracts those who can afford to live here with lower taxes, good shopping and more exceptional landscapes and scenery. With a large number of properties for sale thanks to recent tax breaks, the French Riviera could be the place to retire after a lifetime of hard work.
3. Grenada. Who wouldn’t want to live on a Caribbean Island? Known as the Spice Island for its early history of trading new and exciting spices to the western world, Grenada, for example, is part of a new wave of property investment that’s hard to miss for anyone looking to move abroad. A naturalization investment scheme has also recently been introduced, which is expected to attract many different types of people looking to buy property.
4. Tuscany, Italy. When it comes to real estate, the wine country of Italy is always a great investment! While other parts of the Italian real estate market may be a bit down (like many other parts of the world), investing in Tuscany still has its charm. Italy’s tax system, like France’s, has recently undergone some changes that have made the property market more favorable for both locals and foreigners alike.
5. Turkey. Anyone who has been to Turkey has experienced the grandeur and magnificence of this amazing country. Modern and ancient, Turkey Citizenship by Investment has everything a homeowner could want, from fresh fruit markets to bazaars, job opportunities and modern shopping malls. Turkey also remains a stable investment haven close to the Middle East, making it a good destination for entrepreneurs or investors working in the region.
Of course, there are many other excellent locations where property investment is a wise and viable financial investment. Wherever you want to go in the world, you will be able to find the perfect property to settle down and enjoy life. Whether you are looking for something expensive, impressive, inexpensive or comfortable, you can live happily knowing that you have made an excellent property choice.
The procedure for setting up a company in Turkey is as follows: first you need to make sure that you have the company’s articles of association and that they are notarized. Secondly, you must apply to the Ministry of Trade and Industry, the Chambers of Commerce, the Tax Office and the Municipality. The company will be registered and advertised in the trade gazette. Once the company registration process is completed, the share capital will be transferred to a bank in Turkey. A registration number will be given and from that moment the company can start to operate and do business.