Chinese people like to save money, they don’t like to owe money to others, and they don’t like to borrow money. In the eyes of most people, a credit card is just borrowing money from the bank. As long as there is enough money to spend, it will not be easy to apply for a credit card. In fact, the concept is completely misunderstood due to a lack of financial literacy. The actual situation is quite the opposite. It does not mean that if you have money, you don’t need a credit card. The more money you have, the more appropriate it is to use a credit card.
Today I talk about the pros and cons of credit cards. I’m right, you can keep using your credit card. If you are wrong, you can leave a message to discuss with each other.
Why apply for a credit card?
1) Everyone knows that if you want to get paid, you have to work first. A credit card can pay you 50 days in advance with no interest. That means you can get paid 50 days early without any loss.
2) In addition to satisfying everyone’s wishes, credit cards also have the function of taking precautions. If you have just entered social work and do not have any savings, you are alone in an unfamiliar place and you are suddenly ill and should be sent to the hospital for emergency treatment. The hospital said that if there is no money, it will not give you treatment, no matter how urgent your illness is, then if you have a credit card, you can be rescued. You can pay by credit card first and pay later. After all, money and life, life is more important. It would be a tragedy if one day your family lost their lives for not having a few thousand dollars. Therefore, having a certain amount of credit cards can make you more comfortable in an emergency.
3) Using a credit card does not require you to carry a lot of cash with you. Large amounts of cash not only attract thieves but also robbers on the road. If cash is stolen or stolen, it really gets lost. Don’t worry about using a credit card. The reason why the U.S. promotes credit cards so much is that the U.S. is a country with free guns, so it’s prone to murder. If a credit card is used, the parties will be exempted from unnecessary property damage at that time.
4) Credit cards have corresponding points, and the points can be exchanged for many gifts. So far, I have replaced a more practical three-piece set of towels, pillows, and household rice cookers. The pillows are very good, and the memory foam pillows from Mercury Home Textiles are very comfortable.
5) In addition to consumption points, card issuers often hold various lucky draw activities for credit card consumption. Anyway, if you don’t want the money, you can try your luck and maybe the jackpot will fall on you. Various promotions are emerging one after another, and cardholders can participate more in such promotions.
6) Credit cards are more convenient for overseas consumption. UnionPay cards can be used in most countries, which is very convenient. At this time, if you do not have a credit card and use a debit card to withdraw cash, you must find a suitable bank outlet, otherwise, you will not only have to charge across banks but also charge fees elsewhere.
7) Credit card consumption can accumulate personal credit, which can not only reduce or exempt mortgage guarantees in future loan applications but also enjoy unexpected surprises in future job hunting, promotion, office, and going abroad. With the continuous improvement of my country’s social credit system, personal credit will play an increasingly important role.
So, using credit cards today will be more beneficial to the credit society of tomorrow.