Protonmail is a Switzerland company and offers web-based e-mail services worldwide. It offers three e-mail plans for personal use, are basic, plus, and pro, and another plan for business purposes. ProtonMail is a very famous email service that requires no phone number or email address when you sign up for Protonmail. So, if you are someone who varies by sharing their personal information like a phone number or email address then, you can definitely use ProtonMail and sign up for Protonmail account.
So, all things considered, these benefits, if you also want to enjoy its features, its free-of-cost service, and a freeway communication way to exchange emails on an everyday basis, you need to create a Protonmail account first! However, if you have no idea how to sign up for a Protonmail account then, do not worry and take help from this below-mentioned step-by-step guide in creating your own Protonmail account:
In this blog, we are going to tell you the process for Protonmail Sign up or sign-in on the official website.
Steps to Sign up for ProtonMail Account
You can use the following steps to complete the protonmail.com login and to create an account with the application. The steps that we are giving you are very simple and any person can read through them and then make a new account for themselves.
- The very first step that you need to do is to type the link https://protonmail.com/ in your web browser.
- Then, you need to remember the following information which you will need further in the process.
- Website: www.protonmail.com
- Email address:
- Then on the screen, you have to tap the ‘Sign Up’ option which is on the top of the screen
- You will see the option to create a free account or a subscribed account. Choose the free one.
- Now in the username box, type a username for your account. You can choose any username for yourself but remember that when you use the account, the username will be visible to all the other users of ProtonMail.
- Now, generate a new password for your account which should consist of alphabets, numbers, and characters.
- Confirm by typing the password again and then, leave the field the Recovery email empty if you do not want to type in any email address.
- Then, you have to tap the ‘Create Account’ button on the protonmail sign-in page.
- Then, you need to fill in the information that we have given earlier and type your username and password in the respective fields.
- The last step in the process is to verify your presence as a human and not a robot by clicking on the CAPTCHA code and verifying your account. It is very important to complete this step as this is a necessary step.
- You can now log into your account on the website or protonmail app.
However, if you find yourself stuck somewhere in between the steps then what best you can do is, visit a website like ‘Emailsdesk’ to take further assistance about the same.
You can also use the website Emailsdesk.com to know more about ProtonMail and its different features.